For our client, a multinational company in HR Solution, we are looking for a
Global Brand Specialist
The Brand Specialist, reporting to the Global Brand Manager, supports the Global Brand Strategy implementation and develops all Brand Assets, aligned with the Brand Manager and the Practice Leader, deploys them to Local Marketing organizations and tracks executions.
Main correlated activities:
- According to the vision and mission of the company, he/she implements the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, atl and btl materials useful for the consistency of the brand.
- In order to build awareness for the assigned brand, he/she deals with the specialists and the brand manager to plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels.
- With the brand manager, he/she manages the marketing budget for the assigned brand.
- He/she is responsibile for competitor and customer insights analysis.
- He/she works with the brand manager and the sales department to give support in terms of sales materials
- He/she works with the brand manager and the practice to implement the marketing UVP.
- Shares and Reapplies successful Marketing case histories across Countries
- He/she works with the brand manager and the local marketers in order to position the brand in the right way, both from a global and a local point of view.
- Supports the Marketing Budget monitoring of the Brand in line with Financial Forecasts
- Manages relations with both Internal and External Partners
- Supports the brand manager in checking the budget.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: Degree, post-graduate degree
- Previous experience: Prior experience in Marketing, preferable in Global Brand Management roles; experience in managing external Partners of complex clients.
- Skills required: Strategic Thinking, Leadership, Project Management, Results Orientation, Planning and Follow Through, External Focus, Continuous Learning, External and Internal Relational Skills
- Excellent command of English
Wyser è la società internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realtà a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)
Alessandra Bertin, è il nostro consulente che gestisce questa opportunità di lavoro.
Scopri nuove opportunità grazie ai nostri approfondimenti e ai nostri suggerimenti di carriera.