Pubblicato il 14/01/2022
Our client, an international industrial company in the chemical sector, is looking for a:
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. He will develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
• Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant (approx. 40 workers)
• Oversee all levels of staff activity and performance
• Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
• Allocate resources and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance
• Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
• Participate in various activities related to safety, quality, productivity, innovation, and information
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
• Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
• Build and maintain a trusting relationship with employees and communicate with them about performance expectations
• Determine KPIs and measure them on regular basis.
• Degree in Chemistry or Engineering
• Proven experience working in plant operations (at least 4 years) preferably in the chemical sector
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity and inventory
• Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computer technology
• Familiar with operating plant equipment safely and efficiently
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership and managerial attributes
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills Location: Province of Venice.
Wyser is an international society, among the most important players in the field of Head Hunting and Middle/Senior Management Recruitment and Selection. It is part of Gi Group, one of the main companies in the field Human Resources Services.
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)
Domenico Prencipe, è il nostro consulente che gestisce questa opportunità di lavoro.
Scopri nuove opportunità grazie ai nostri approfondimenti e ai nostri suggerimenti di carriera.
GLOBAL BID & TENDER SENIOR SPECIALIST